Why choose metal protection coating powders from Plascoat?
Plascoat thermoplastic coating powders protect metal for hundreds of different applications throughout the world. Ranging from dishwasher baskets to fences, we are totally committed to supplying high performance powders.
High performance powders that don't cost the Earth
Plascoat powder coatings:
- Provide unsurpassed metal protection solutions for demanding environments anywhere in the world
- Deliver substantial whole life cost savings
- Satisfy the most stringent environmental and regulatory specifications
- Cover up to 20% more surface area per kilogram than competing products
- Can reduce purchase cost by up to 50%
- Require no primer coat, saving you further time and money
- Can be applied by a wide variety of coating methods, including dip and spray
Why use thermoplastic coating?
Thermoplastic coatings offer excellent protection of metal structures against corrosion, wear and tear and chemical attack. They outperform other coatings, especially in terms of extended lifetime, environmental impact and ability to protect metal in temperatures down to -70°C.
Largest cryogenic thermoplastic coating powder manufacturer in the world
- Capability to satisfy large orders at short notice
- Flexibility to deliver bespoke solutions for your specialist coating needs
Free support to provide the perfect finish
All of our customers can call upon the Plascoat technical team for help and advice when it comes to using our coating powders. We can offer support via the phone or email and even come out to your site to ensure you know how to apply our products and fulfil your customer needs.
Copyright © 2015 Plascoat®. All rights reserved. The Plascoat name and logo are registered trademarks of Plascoat Systems Limited