In many areas around the world there is a growing requirement for handrails that provide grip and are 'warm to the touch' for the benefit of the elderly and disabled. In the United Kingdom Plascoat PPA 571 is widely specified for use on handrails in public places.
Plascoat PPA 571 is a warm-to-the-touch plastic coating widely used to coat handrails
Plascoat PPA 571 is suitable for handrails exposed to high levels of wear. Its high gloss finish is cosmetically ideal for handrails in public areas. PPA 571 is 'warm to the touch' by virtue of its low thermal conductivity properties and is available in electrostatic spray, and dipping powders.more info
Plascoat PPA 571 offers:
- Excellent long-term corrosion protection
- Fully UV resistant: attractive, colour-stable finish that lasts for decades
- Maintained flexibility, even at - 60ºC
- Resistance to impact damage and graffiti.
- Adhesion without the need for a primer
- Resistant to cleaning chemicals
For more information contact us