Plascoat has developed a range of powder coatings for specific industrial uses. For some of these industries Plascoat products have become the industry standard and are widely specified around the world. Plascoat is able to develop bespoke coatings to meet the needs of your industry. Please call the above number for more details.
PPA665 / PPA665 XL
Plastic coatings for lining the inside of fire extinguishers
What applications can PPA665 / PPA665 XL be used in?
Plascoat PPA 665 and PPA 665XL have been specifically developed to coat the inside of liquid-filled fire extinguishers. Plascoat PPA 665 has been used for many years and is widely specified by the fire safety industry. Plascoat PPA 665XL was developed more recently to make the application process even easier and quicker and to allow a new application method of spray lining to be used. PPA 665XL can also still be applied by the standard spin coating method. Plascoat PPA 665XL delivers the same performance as PPA 665 with additional application benefits included.
Plascoat PPA 665XL key features and benefits
- Best service life
- Wide coating window
- Easy to achieve good coating integrity
- Resistance to AFFF's
- Ability to coat up to 360 cylinders per hour
- Long-term adhesion and protection of the metal
- Conformity to requirements of EN3
- Coating powders that can be applied by Spin coating (roto-lining) or Spray lining methods
The world's most used plastic coating for lead acid battery boxes
What applications can PPA691 be used in?
Plascoat PPA 691 has been specifically developed to coat battery boxes typically used in fork lift trucks, electric cars and power backup facilities.
Plascoat PPA 691 key features
- Easy to apply
- Very high electrical resistance
- Highly resistant to leaking battery acid
- Tough, hard wearing, high friction surface
For more information contact us