Plascoat manufactures a range of cost-effective polyethylene powders which are very popular for coating domestic and industrial wire items. The Plascoat polyethylene range have a hard, glossy finish and will withstand significant wear and tear. All of the Plascoat polyethylene range are free from Bisphenol A (BPA), PVC, halogens, phthalates and heavy metals.
Plascoat WireGuard is ideal to coat weld mesh fence panels
What applications can WireGuard G50 be used in?
Developed by Plascoat, the world leader in thermoplastic powder technology, Plascoat WireGuard G50 is amongst the most cost effective alternative for companies wanting to move away from PVC coatings. WireGuard G50 has been specifically developed for wire products and is ideal for the fluidised bed coating of wirework products which will be exposed to sunlight, humidity and airborne pollutants for prolonged periods of time. Examples of products coated with WireGuard G50 include fixed mesh fence panels, continuous fence mesh, external air conditioning fan guard grills and electrical garden equipment.
Switching from PVC to WireGuard G50 can reduce your total material costs due the fact WireGuard G50 is a lower density powder and does not require a primer. Other benefits include:
- Improved scratch and abrasion resistance
- Cost savings in processing temperatures
- Will not crack, chip, flake or fracture
- Easy to apply, pinhole free coating
- Excellent salt spray and UV resistance
- Superior low temperature properties
- No primer requirement means lower costs and fewer production steps required
- No need for extra ventilation, WireGuard G50 emits no hazardous fumes during application
For more information contact us