Why choose metal protection coating powders from Plascoat?
Plascoat polyolefin coating powders protect metal from corrosion for hundreds of different applications throughout the world. Ranging from dishwasher racks to fences, we are totally committed to supplying high performance powders.
High performance powders that are cost effective and kind to the environment
Plascoat powder coatings:
- Provide unsurpassed metal protection solutions for demanding environments anywhere in the world
- Deliver substantial whole life cost savings
- Satisfy the most stringent environmental and regulatory specifications
- Cover up to 20% more surface area per pound than competing products
- Can reduce purchase cost by up to 50%
- Require no primer coat, saving you further time and money
- Can be applied by a wide variety of coating methods, including dip and spray
- Flexibility to deliver bespoke solutions for your specialist coating needs
Why use polyolefin coating?
Polyolefin coatings offer excellent protection of metal structures against corrosion, wear and tear and chemical attack. They outperform other coatings, especially in terms of extended lifetime, environmental impact and ability to protect metal in temperatures down to -94°F.
Largest cryogenic polyolefin coating powder manufacturer in the world
Free support to provide the perfect finish
All of our customers can call upon the Plascoat technical team for help and advice when it comes to using our coating powders. We can offer support via the phone or email and even come out to your site to ensure you know how to apply our products and fulfil your customer needs.